Wolfline Capital is pleased to share the good news about our client G Gas Terminal OY.
G Gas Terminal OY, a Helsinki-based multinational midstream oil and gas company, is delighted to share the news about its first, large-scale fundraising campaign by issuing secured, fixed-rate Euro bonds and applying for a listing with Vienna Stock Exchange and Vienna MTF Market.
- The issued bonds have the following characteristics:
- Issuer: G-Energy Capital G Gas Terminal
- PLC Issue Size: EUR (€) 80 million
- Coupon/Terms: 11% per annum, paid annually
- Listing: Vienna Stock Exchange, MTF Market
- Status: Secured
- Form: Book-entry
- Maturity: 2027
- Use of Proceeds: The borrower intends to use the proceeds for investing in acquisition and buying out shares’ participation in LPG storage and mining companies.
G-Energy Capital G Gas Terminal was established as an SPV by a shareholder G Gas Terminal OY solely to enter the European debt market.
Launched in Finland, G Gas Terminal OY provides innovative and sustainable solutions for LPG storage, transshipment, and shipping in Northern and Southern Europe. The company plans to expand its business and increase its storage and operational capacity.
G Gas Terminal OY planned investment projects include:
• acquisition of 49.88% of KTS Oy, which owns the Kotka terminal
• buying 100% of UTS, which owns the Uusikarleby Tank storage
• acquisition of 100% of TecOil
• investing in Pori terminal to expand its projects across Italy
“We are excited about the prospects of this borrowing campaign and hope it will help us raise sufficient capital for our planned investment projects,” - says Alexey Ignatiev, Chief Executive Officer of G Gas Terminal Oy.
Having a high level of expertise and competence in storage, shipping, and trading of oil and gas products as well as maintaining strong relationships with top-tier partners in engineering, construction, and other contiguous industries will provide G-Energy Capital G Gas Terminal with an edge in creating more added value across European oil and gas supply chain network.