SILQ INFRA LIMITED, a UAE-based offshore company, is proud to announce its fundraising campaign with the placement of corporate floating rate, convertible bonds on the European debt capital markets. The issued bonds have the following characteristics:
- Bond: SILQ ENGINEERING PLC Convertible, floating-rate
- Issue Size: EUR (€) 20 million
- Coupon/Terms: Floating rate at the rate equal to the borrower’s 80% gross revenue
- Form: Book-entry form in CREST
- Listing: TBC
- Status: Convertible
- Issue date: 22 December 2021
- Maturity: 2026
- Issuer: SILQ ENGINEERING PLC
- Use of proceeds: Financing of costs related to the Silk Road project implementation
SILQ ENGINEERING PLC was established as an SPV solely to raise capital for the borrower SILQ INFRA LIMITED.
SILQ INFRA LIMITED focuses on equity and equity-related investments in secondary infrastructure along the Silk Road primarily located in Central Asia, Caspian, Caucasus, and other Silk Road adjacent countries.
“We are excited about this borrowing initiative, and the prospects of raising capital that will allow us to invest in the Silk Road project and contribute to improving the connectivity among the countries of Asia and Europe making it more efficient,’ says Ilya Dostoynov, Director of SILQ ENGINEERING PLC.
For further information:
THIS PRESS RELEASE IS AN ADVERTISEMENT.
THIS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OF SECURITIES. INVESTING IN SECURITIES INVOLVES RISKS FOR YOUR CAPITAL. FOR FULL LEGAL DISCLAIMER PLEASE VISIT https://wolflinecapital.com/Disclaimer.pdf